Saturday 18 May 2013

Health Talk By Prof. Dr. Lawrence Lim

11 May 2013, Saturday that are AWESOME date to me

WHY?

Yes…started in my diary as GLAMpreneur, I was attended a very good health talk session by Prof. Dr. Lawrence Lim. I just can said it’s was amazing talk and I learn so many thing about health. The event organized by our beloved company special for
Green Leader Academy Malaysia (GLAM).
 

Do you know who is Dr. Lawrence?
 
 

"Dr. Lawrence is one of the top two scholars with highest honours in biotechnology and aesthetic in Asia. Dr. Lawrence active in various fields including beauty, healthcare, psychology, cosmetology and wisdom studies and regularly conducts seminars, lectures, personal consultation and course planning.

So many things about health I get from this amazing talk. Really impressed his talk on how we take care our health. I just can't wait for next session with Dr. Lawrence again.

He travels round the world not for work but for charity.
 

Of course picture wajib with Dr. Lawrence. 


Special for my fellow readers,
I just want to share with you all on

How we can loose our weight and slim down easily?
Try this steps and look at the result on you in just 1-2weeks time.

Drink 3 litres of CLEAN WATER everday
( the best option of course using Bio Aura Water Filter)

 
1.       500ml in 1st 1 hour after you wake up every morning
2.       500ml 1 hour before lunch
3.       500ml 1 hour before dinner
4.       500m 1 hour before go to bed

And another 1000ml within a day. So total water TO TAKE for the body everyday is 3000ml.
To get the fantastic body and healthy at the same time, I recommended you to wear our PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL corset.

Last but not least, picture with founder of GLAM, Hanis Haizi



 

 

* Special credit to Hanis and Sabrina for these pictures


Who want to join me for next event in GLAM?
many more in future!!
012-2464525 | salizamalek@gmail.com



No comments :

Post a Comment