Friday 12 July 2013

Dynamic Entrepreneur Program by Wiston Wong



Dynamic Entrepreneur Program (DEP) 

was organised by our company specially 

for 

Green Leader Academy  Malaysia (GLAM)



  

This event was held at 

Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club Kuala Lumpur 

on 

07 July 2013.  
 




This is my first time participated in this event, honestly it is the best program
 to guide me as GLAMpreneur. 

Very interested and very worth it for those who beginning started doing business like me. The main scope recovering is 

"YOUR FIRST STEP TO 

TRANSFORMATION IS EDUCATION."



The event presented by 
 Mr.Winston Wong..


Who is Wiston Wong?
 
He is the Most Successful people in the Networking Business in Asia. The founder of MLM Academy and author for the famous Book The Industry Misunderstood also the 1st master MLM trainer in Asia. I recommend everyone who is interested to do business must read this book and you will understand just what a business networking and direct selling as well.

Networking Marketing - the New Profession


Let's enjoy some picture during the event.


MC of the event


Mr.Teoh presented by Hai-O Marketing S/B



 
TRUE!!

I will be a good leader in my team..


Check your saving now..


Lunch..yummyyy!!


with my committed leader



My stylish mentor - Hanis Haizi


D.E.P event is suitable for new beginner in this business and 
GLAM will provide this event every month starting this month.



Don't miss this amazing event and 
seat are limited.
 
Book your seat now!
 
Do call,sms or whatsapp me
 012-2464 525

No comments :

Post a Comment